**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Archivistsí Toolkit users:

The AT team has identified a number of new or improved features and functions for phase two of the AT project. While we believe all of these are desirable, we would like to hear from the archival community which they consider the most valuable. This will help us set priorities for our continued development. Please provide only one response per repository. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

The survey will be available for completion until Friday, May 30. We greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you have any questions, please email us at [log in to unmask].

The survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uPlsrLsbd3MWRKjCe1BQeQ_3d_3d

Best,

Sibyl

Sibyl Roud