We have uploaded the newest version of the training materials to our
NACO Trainers Group. We have included both a PDF version of the
trainers and trainees manual. We were not able to load the files as
one document, so the manuals will be lacking page numbers. All slides
are numbered, however. The corresponding PPTs for the trainers were
loaded individually as well. We also have separate folders for the
exercises and answers. We have interfiled the exercises and answers in
the body of the file they belong so that there can be a three or four
breaks in the class for exercises. We have further divided the
Personal Name and Corporate Name Exercises by tag and subfield. For
example, students will be asked to fill in the 1XX tag and the 'a'
subfield in one set of exercises and in a later set add the 'q' and
'c' subfields, etc.  We have not used all the exercises for Personal
Names and Corporate Names. The full list is in the Answers folder on
the group site.

Much thanks goes to everyone in the PCC who has commented on, edited,
and provided support for these files to be uploaded to the group site.
Your comments are welcome.

If anyone does not have access to NACO Trainers Group, please send me
an email at [log in to unmask] or Gracie Gilliam at [log in to unmask]