This could be accomplished using <descgrp> and nesting in EAD.  This
would allow you to encode a single finding aid that incorporates
multiple language translations.  You could set the TYPE attribute of
<descgrp> to specify the language within that group:

<ead>
=>indentifiers, etc. <eadid><eadheader>

<archdesc>
<did> High-level description </did>
<descgrp type="fre">
French language data for <bioghist>, <scopecontent> and other
descriptive elements
</descgrp>
<descgrp type="eng">
English language data for <bioghist>, <scopecontent> and other
descriptive elements
</descgrp>
etc.

Mark