Hi all,
I am looking for institutions who are contracting out all or part of their EAD encoding, or if you're currently using, or have used, an EAD consultant.  What are the rates most contractors/consultants charge?  What type of work are they doing?  Do rates vary depending on the tasks performed?  If so, how?
Thank you for any information you can provide on this topic.
Ryan K. Lee
Metadata Specialist
LDS Church History Dept.
50 E. North Temple Rm. 289E
Salt Lake City, UT 84150-3420
(801) 240-2173
[log in to unmask]

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.