Hello all,

Is that what the <language> subelement is for?

http://www.loc.gov/ead/tglib/elements/language.html

Here is an example from that page:

<eadheader langencoding="iso639-2b">
        <eadid>[...]</eadid>
        <filedesc>[...]</filedesc>
        <profiledesc>

            <creation>[...]</creation>
            <langusage>Bilingual finding aid written in
            *<language langcode="fre">*French*</language>* and
            *<language langcode="eng">*English.*</language>*

            </langusage>
        </profiledesc>
    </eadheader>

All the best,