Hello all,

Is that what the <language> subelement is for?

http://www.loc.gov/ead/tglib/elements/language.html

Here is an example from that page:

<eadheader langencoding="iso639-2b">
<eadid>[...]</eadid>
<filedesc>[...]</filedesc>
<profiledesc>
<creation>[...]</creation>
<langusage>Bilingual finding aid written in
<language langcode="fre">French</language> and
<language langcode="eng">English.</language>
</langusage>
</profiledesc>
</eadheader>

All the best,