This is similar to the request we had not too long ago to specify an
aspect of genre, so we added "type" as an attribute of genre to be able to
refine the category of genre. Examples given in the MODS outline are
class, work type, or style. Why don't we put
this on the list for the next version (and this is a simple non disruptive
change). And we can continue to discuss whether it should be type,
displayLabel, or something else.

Rebecca