Alex,

While I don't do these things, it would be helpful to provide more
details as there was a discrete carrier-system, the RCA CD4 disc as
well as the matrix systems including the CBS SQ and the Sansui QS.
There were probably more that I have forgotten. Unless it's the RCA
system,. it is a matrix system much like the Dolby Pro Logic of later
years that essentially is a rotated matrix from the earlier quad days.

I can digitize quadraphonic tapes.

Cheers,

Richard