First of all Francesco it is not "disinformation"(look up the word).
Second, I personally do not think that 8 songs by a second rate singer
is the same as the exhaustive and definitive undertaking of Ms.
Fitzgerald. While on a purely technical level Lee Wiley may take
precedence, no one looks back on their career and says with adulterated
pride "Lee Wiley recorded my songs."

AA