Sorry in advance for the cross-postings.

Does anyone make a patchbay panel that allows use of old-school telephone type 1/4" (not bantam) TRS
cables on the front panel and has newer-school "headphone" type 1/4" TRS jacks on the back panel?
And I'd want swichable normaling between top and bottom rows, option available for each top-bottom
pair. I can't find any such beast in my googling. Seems like if it's got "headphone" jacks on the
back, that's what's used on the front. I'm looking for a stock solution here, if it's gotta be
hundreds of dollars custom to get what I want then it becomes worth the labor-time to just
solder-wire my own panels.

Thanks in advance for any/all tips.

-- Tom Fine