If it is organic in nature, like corn syrup, I would think it would
dissolve when treated with googone, lighter fluid, or maybe even soaking
it in water, if that wouldn't damage the laminate.

If it is glue, I don't know what will remove glue, and certainly without
damaging the laminate. Nail polish remover? Acetone? Energine? Paint
thinner?

So what's on the things, anyway?

joe salerno