In a message dated 7/22/2008 11:01:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

The  Edison Phonograph Monthly was reprinted in it's entirety (1903-1916)
by  Wendell Moore Vol. 1-14 - out of print, as far as I know. Technical
indices  at the beginning of various volumes.

He also reprinted a series of the subsequent Edison Amberol Monthly - some
of which I leant Wendell.

I started a "highlights" list of articles my in copies of Talking Machine
And Phonograph Weekly (which became Talking Machine and Radio Weekly, and later
Radio and Television Weekly) but never completed it. It was handwritten.

Steve Ramm

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.