Markus,

Depends on what you mean by "time-stamped".  If you want to basically do
your own "Docsoft-style" thing, you got me.  If you want to transcribe
with a system that will allow you to manually add accurate time codes
into the text, we've been using Start-Stop.  Express Scribe might do
this as well, but our transcriptionist greatly prefers Start Stop to
Express Scribe.  Still, I get the impression that you're trying to do
something else here.

The Docsoft system seems interesting, but looks expensive and
proprietary--all the same, I hadn't encountered it before so I
appreciate the reference.

Have you posted this to the OHA oral history list?

andy

--
Andy Kolovos
Archivist/Folklorist