On 9 jul 2008, at 23.54, Jerry Fabris wrote:

Thanks. I had been visiting the excellent UCSB resource but did not
find those two pages you kindly referenced.

I already have the Sutton work and have ordered but not yet received
Koenigsberg's.  I have ordered today the Carter work as that seems to
be quite good also!

many thanks! Darren

> "Blue Amberol cylinders: a catalog" compiled by Sydney H. Carter.
>
> Mainspring Press is planning a new version of their Blue Amberol book,
> which I believe will include foreign series.
>
> For a listing of standard series Edison brown wax and Gold Moulded
> cylinders, see this book:
>
> "Edison Cylinder Records, 1889-1912, With an Illustrated History of
> the
> Phonograph", by Allen Koenigsberg

 D P Ingram  Ab Ingram Oy
 darren at ingram.fi   www.ingram.fi

 +358 6 781 0275 (FIN)  +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE)  +44 203 014 3839
(UK)
 extn 8001