Here's the listing from the Decca Dealer Aid
Catalog (this is from the July 1966 edition):

CONCERT MASTERS OF NEW YORK PLAY KREISLER

Emmanuael Vardi, Cond. Praeludioum and Allegro
(In The Style of Paganini) - Siciliienne Et
Rigaudon (In The Style of Francour) - Slavonic
Dance #2 In E Minor (Keisler's Arrangement Of
Dvorak's Slavonic Dance #10 in E Minor, op. 72,
#2) - Menuet (In The Style Of Porpora) -
Variations On A Theme By Corelli (Kreisler's
Arrangement Of Tartini Original) - Liebesfreud -
Lieberlied - Tambourin Chinois - Caprice Viennois - La Gitana - Schön Rosmarin.
         DL 9986, DL 79986

===
I have placed a copy of the catalog cover image
at http://www.well.com/~johnross/Decca%20DL9986.tif

John Ross