From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBCO] Non-Latin script references PowerPoint training

Colleagues,

I've prepared a PowerPoint presentation on non-Latin script references
in
name authorities which I will be using to train staff here at UW this
week.  I thought I'd share it with anyone else who would like to use it
or
modify it for your local use.  The link to the file is at:
https://staffweb.lib.washington.edu/units/monographs/cat/authorities/
name-authority-forms-and-documentation/Non-Latin-References/view

Comments and feedback on it are welcome too.

Adam Schiff

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries