Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, July 16th from 2:00 to
4:00 pm for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Useful Federal Resources
on the Internet."

While the Internet can be a great resource for federal documents, it is
often difficult to know what reliable sites to go in order to find the
official materials that you are looking for.  Join DOI Reference Librarian
Jennifer Klang on this tour of valuable and reliable sources of federal
information on the Internet.  Websites from the Library of Congress, the
Government Printing Office, the University of Oklahoma, and the U.S. Census
Bureau will be among those featured in this course.  Designed for both the
beginning and advanced searcher, attendees will learn about resources for
scientific reports, legislative documents, statistical information, Native
American documents, and other useful items.

      All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in
      the Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151
      in Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by
      phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us
      know you will be coming.    For more information about future DOI
      Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training
      Sessions website at
      http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

      We hope to see you here on July 16th!

      George Franchois