Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, August 6th from 2:00 to
4:00 pm for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Advanced Legal Research
on LexisNexis."

This advanced training program builds on techniques presented in the
"LexisNexis: Introduction and New Features" class, emphasizing time
efficient and cost effective searching. Those attending this class will
learn how to bypass menu screens using short cuts, narrow searching with
segments, focus on specific word(s) within your original search, and refine
searches with advanced connectors. This program will be conducted by a
LexisNexis trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

   We hope to see you here on August 6th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services