FLICC/FEDLINK is hosting a job fair this September for recent and
upcoming Library Science graduates.  We are requesting participants who have current open positions (full-time or internship) to be available for discussion with perspective hires.  We are going to have a
limited number of participants this time around - so it will be first
come/first serve.
  If you would be interested in having an organization representative at the Job Fair - please email me and I will get you on the list.

I'm including the tentative agenda below, please contact me if you have any questions.   I am also attaching a copy of the annoucement flyer - please feel free to pass it along to anyone you may know that would be interested in attending.

Career/Job Fair for Info Professionals in the Fed Govt. Tuesday,
September 16, 2008
9:30am - 12:00 noon
LOC - Montpelier Room

Speaker #1: Robert Newlen, author of "Resume Writing and Interviewing Techniques that Work", will speak briefly on "Quick Tips for a Successful Resume".
Speaker #2: Michele Masias from the Dept of Justice will be speaking briefly on the federal application process.

On site "one-on-one" resume assistance/review available.

Thank you,
Holly Kerwin