Would anyone have a sample SOW or RFP for digitization work that they could share?

We have a small scale digitization project (budget under $4000) that we’d like to undertake by the end of the fiscal year and are looking for vendors that can do scanning and OCR and return items to us in both .TIF and .PDF formats.  We’ll be doing the metadata work ourselves.

Many of our materials will be color and odd-sizes—older tri-fold marketing brochures and booklets, some posters, along with some ‘regular’ b/w documents.

Any samples of SOWs/RFPs for any type of digitization project you’ve done would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stacia Clifton

Stacia Clifton

Peace Corps

Office of Communications

1111 20th St. NW.  |  Washington, D.C. 20526

phone | 202.692.2214

email   | [log in to unmask]