Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:08:51 +0200
From: Vesna Vuckovic <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question from Montenegro

Dear Madam/Sir,
Is there a possibility to obtain a provisional language code for Montenegro? Montenegro proclaimed independence in 2006, but the language (Montenegrin) has not been codified yet. The National Library would like to receive from you a language code to be used temporarily until the language is officially named and codified at which point we would request a new language code. The Serbian and Croatian languages were recently awarded their language codes.
Thank you so much for your time and understanding.
With best wishes,
Vesna Vuckovic
National Library of Montenegro