From: Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McAulay, Elizabeth
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [METS] METS training?

In lieu of training, the METS Primer (1) is a great resource. If you’re interested in working in XML directly, I recommend the oXygen (oxygenxml.com) editor.

(1)    A link to the long PDF of the METS Primer is on this page: http://www.loc.gov/standards/mets/mets-schemadocs.html

Good luck!

Lisa

Elizabeth "Lisa" McAulay
Librarian for Digital Collection Development
Digital Library Program
UCLA Library
390 Powell Library Building
Box 957201