Hello,

So I've come across this thread online about mods:coordinates.  And
now I'm seeing an incompatable case while attempting to map DCMI Box
to MODS.  Apparently, DCMI Box is defined to be a Bounding Box (or
Window) representing a rectangular area on a map.

http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-box/

Since mods:coordinates are "points" one cannot use them easily to
produce a bounding box without having to also convert from points to
sides (and vis versa).

My question, is there any way to represent the sides of a bounding
box (not the corners of a polygon) in MODS?

thanks,
Mark

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Developer and Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Home Page: http://purl.org/net/mdiggory/homepage