---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Adam L. Schiff <[log in to unmask]>
To: BIBCO List <[log in to unmask]>,
     Cooperative Cataloguing Training list <[log in to unmask]>,
     PCC Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Non-Latin script references PowerPoint training

Colleagues,

I've prepared a PowerPoint presentation on non-Latin script references in name
authorities which I will be using to train staff here at UW this week.  I
thought I'd share it with anyone else who would like to use it or modify it for
your local use.  The link to the file is at:
https://staffweb.lib.washington.edu/units/monographs/cat/authorities/
name-authority-forms-and-documentation/Non-Latin-References/view

Comments and feedback on it are welcome too.

Adam Schiff

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries