From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Non-Latin script references PowerPoint training - followup

Colleagues,

It was pointed out to me that some of you may not have the newest
version
of PowerPoint and thus would be unable to view the file I created.  So I

have made a version in PowerPoint 97-2003.  Both versions are now
accessible at:

https://staffweb.lib.washington.edu/units/monographs/cat/authorities/nam
e-authority-forms-and-documentation/Non-Latin

Cheers!

Adam Schiff

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger