Hi, all,

I believe I can help with the particular puzzle.

Using the Connexion Client, the default setting for displaying (and
printing) records with Arabic or Hebrew script is aligned to the right.

To toggle between displaying these scripts right-to-left or
left-to-right there are two options:

===========

Click View > Align Right, or press <Alt><V><I>.
Default: Data aligns to the right for display and printing.

Or

Toggle data alignment in the current field:
Right-click a field, and on the pop-up menu, click Right-to-Left Reading
Order.

===========

(more information is available searching the Help topic: Align Arabic or
Hebrew script data for display and print)

The difference between using the View menu and the right mouse menu, is
that the right-click menu is session and field specific.  So the
'display change' using the right-click menu does not stay with the
record between editing sessions.

To enable the 670 in this record to display left-to-right between edit
sessions, go to the View menu and set the Align Right menu item to
'off'.  That change impacts the entire record, and it can't be set to
only change the display of fields containing a mixture of
script/non-script characters.

--Becky Dean

OCLC
6565 Kilgour Place