Hello, all,

About two years ago, I asked the EBU to make available a copy of
their historic document, "Review of existing systems for the
synchronisation between film cameras and audio tape-recorders" and
they complied, making it available on their website.

This week, I asked the National Association of Broadcasters about
their Cartridge, Cassette, and Reel tape standards as well as their
Disc standard and they gave me permission to post these standards at
my website.

These five standards plus some other articles of historic interest
are available in the history portion of my website. I hope that you
find these of use in unraveling some of the challenges that old media present.

http://www.richardhess.com/tape/history/

Cheers,

Richard