Actually, Pearl was part of Pavilion for a long time..that's the company I
invoiced. Glad to see that the product is still in existence but it hasn't
produced anything new in a few years (last "new release" date is November
2004). E-mails to anyone I knew there go unanswered although obviously somebody
wakes up and prods the coals every few months, since the website was last
updated this past January.

Howard Friedman wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Apparently you haven't seen this website
>
> http://www.pearlrecordsonline.com/

Not quite the same thing..