I don't know if there was a specific list, but it's my understanding that theze
"z" pressings were made as a requirement of the Carnegie Libraries. Other
companies were required to upgrade their pressing quality as well, even
Brunswick. I believe Victor continued to use the same high-grade shellac for
all Red Seal pressings after the Scroll era and until 1940 when the prices were
cut in half, drop automatic became standard and the industry went to hell.

dl