From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 5:39 AM
Subject: Fwd: [ARSCLIST] The end of the cassette ? ? ? I'm converting mine
now.

Steve:

For some reason The ARSCList software deleted my account! I can't post but I
can received List mail. I have NO idea why. I emailed Bryan Cornell.

Anyway, I wanted to post this reply - and of course - it bounced. Can you
please forward this to the ARSCList under your account?

Thanks!

Steve

In a message dated 7/30/2008 8:49:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,