Does no one use Bias Peak Pro and Bias Soap pro? I used this
combination to copy and process about 1500 LPs and it seemed to me to
be excellent. Some were desperate saves and the software seemed to
deal with just about any problem. It does need a fast computer and a
fair amount of ram but I assume that's the case with any audio
software. It does have a learning curve but many of the functions one
doesn't use so that's not a great problem. I have not used the
software listed below.

Malcolm Smith.