----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <[log in to unmask]>
> Another source I forgot about. I've found interesting items there, such as
> early 90s CDs on oddball European labels, parts of sets like disc 1 of
> what looks like a comprehensive Fats Domino survey, some of my old
> Intersound box sets split up as single discs..

Yup...because the recordings involved are/were over 50 years old, they are
in
the public domain...! Your only hope is (and I dunno if this has been
legally
established...?!) to prove that your transfer is a NEW recording, and thus
protected for fifty years following ITS being neutered...er, "fixed?!"

Steven C. Barr