From: "Nelson-Strauss, Brenda" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:38 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] 2009 Conference- Save the Date

The 2009 Conference will be held in Washington, D.C. from May 27th-30th. This is the week
immediately following Memorial Day weekend, so conference attendees will have the option of arriving
early and exploring the many attractions that D.C. has to offer.  I am still working on the hotel
contract, but expect to release details shortly. Room rates in D.C. are sky high, but we've been
able to negotiate a rate of $149 s/d at a newly renovated hotel on Capitol Hill, within walking
distance of Union Station. I hope this is enough information for advance planning and budgeting
purposes.  I will be working with the Outreach Committee on a more official announcement in July,
and we will also be adding specific hotel information to the website as soon as the contract has
been signed.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss

ARSC Conference Manager