Final post-mortem on this. Once again, THANKS TO STEVE for making the audio available. It was NEVER
available online. See my exchange with BBC technical staff below.

-- Tom Fine

--------------------------------

Dear Tom

Thank you for contacting BBC iPlayer support team.

I understand you wanted to listen to 2 August broadcast of 'The Man Who Invented Stereo' on BBC
iPlayer.

We have experienced some unforeseen technical problems with regards to encoding of the programme.
However, the programme has now expired and is no longer available.

For future reference you may wish to know that you can contact the BBC iPlayer support team directly
via the following web form, to ensure a more rapid response:

https://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/templates/bbciplayer/emailForms/emailPage

Once again thank you for contacting BBC iPlayer.  If you have any further enquires please do not
hesitate to contact our team.

Regards

Andrew
BBC iPlayer
You can also visit the BBC iPlayer messageboard to chat with other users at
www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbiplayer, or visit BBC Webwise if you want clarification on the technical wording
we use at www.bbc.co.uk/webwise