I have been very happy with the products from Sleeve City; they will
send you samples of everything for a penny per item +s/h I believe.

They also have a 20% off sale good until 31 August; see below:

Save 20% now on all CD & DVD cases and sleeves, LP sleeves and
accessories, binders, storage boxes and more for your back to school
media storage needs.

Save 20% on our online store using coupon BIG20 at checkout.  Sleeve
City offers a wide variety of ways to store your music, data and
videos by offering  CD & DVD cases and sleeves, storage boxes,
binders, video game cases, and accessories.

Shop www.sleevetown.com now and save 20% on everything!  Coupon
expires August 31, 2008.