The real problem is that the lacquer is shrinking as well, so removing it and
re-attaching it won't help because the grooves will only line up at one point.
Not a positive answer, but I'd say this portion is irretrievable. Salvage has
been done on absolute unreplaceable discs, but with much intensive labor
justifying the end result. If a West Coast version of this program exists, I'd
cop out and splice in the damaged portion from that program.

If your TT ran at 16 2/3 RPM you might have a chance of tracking the disc. Got
a Lenco anywhere?

dl