First encounters with F&T were when I heard "Soundproof" at my uncle's in the
mid 50s, and when they went on "I've Got a Secret" and their secret was that
they could play the Minute Waltz in less than a minute. As I recall, they did
it in forty seconds. I like them on Columbia, Westminster and ABC Paramount. I
LOATHE "Exodus" and everything that followed on United Artists, with one or two
very rare exceptions. Once I actually yanked a record of theirs off the
air..Rhapsody in Blue..couldn't stand it. But everybody's entitled to make a
living.

dl