As I say, there were some exceptions..I liked their arrangement of "Matchmaker
Matchmaker", and later their "Fiddler On The Roof Overture" (from when the
movie came out) was a good long track to put on when I needed to go down the hall.

They're the only artists I can think of who had a real stereo album get
reissued in fake stereo. Granted, the "real" stereo had some fakery in it as
well. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?

dl