But... The church is only in one of the Cranberrys - the qualifier serves to differentiate the church from other churches with the same name elsewhere, so it doesn't really matter WHICH Cranberry it is in.  The qualifier doesn't necessarily identify which Cranberry, but it does differentiate the church from others.

Adam

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries