    Thanks to those who pointed out the relevant RIs for my question on the complex geographic qualifier.  I suppose part of my failure to find these may have been due to clumsiness in navigating Catalogers Desktop.

     Apart from that, the existence of obsolete cross references (e.g. to the name of a church from its place) is unfortunate and misleading, but the RI excuses deleting such a reference unless other work is required on the AR.  It might also be difficult to identify all of them if a search and destroy mission were undertaken.

Chuck Herrold

This email message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by anyone other than the intended individual or entity is prohibited without prior approval.  If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.