At 11:33 PM 2008-09-28, David Lennick wrote:
>I've heard of records being destroyed in shipping, in a fire at the
>pressing plant, in an accident during processing, but I've never
>heard of a record being unissued because the entire stock was
>destroyed during a hurricane. Edna or Hazel, I wonder?
>http://www.jazzdiscography.com/Artists/Lea/BLdiscography.html

Hi, David,

It appears that it could be Carol or Edna
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/hurricane/hurricaneCarol.shtml
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/hurricane/hurricaneEdna.shtml
Hurricane Hazel was more of a Toronto thing...
Here is a summary of all of them (scroll down for Hazel)
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/HAW2/english/history.shtml#carol

Wow! 1954 was a really bad year for northern hurricanes. Let's hope
Kyle dosent bother our friends in the Maritimes too much!

Cheers,

Richard