I remember Carol. The eye passed directly over our suburban Boston
house. We had power longer than most, because the lines were buried.
About the only thing I remember (other than my Mom playing scrabble
with a neighbor) was the TV tower at WBZ and the steeple of the Old
North Church both blowing over.

John Ross