A bit confusing. I hope there are more answers to this. There are
early acoustic records where repairs can be found using a loop. Also,
there are white label special ordered pressings from HMV of one of
the Pattis which, while they look like they are original, are clearly
dubs. I only know of this one.

If a dealer is doing what is described below, he is clearly
misrepresenting what he is offering for sale.

Malcolm Smith.