Sweet Sue was a dub, and there are two versions..the complete original (4:25 or
so) and one with the "florid introduction" removed. We had the set with the
complete version but the liner notes were unchanged, so for years I wondered
how much longer the original could have been! I didn't find the shorter version
till just a few years ago.

And the second album is definitely all dubs, but all the Columbia reissue
albums were dubs by this time, like Crosby Classics Volume II. In fact Columbia
was dubbing older European classical masters as well c. 1950.

Did Boris Rose have anything to do with Biltmor? I've seen some lacquers where
the labels were the blank sides of old Biltmor labels.

dl