Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

The 8-track was given the name "Octopus" by W. C. Fields, it says here. Amazing
since Fields died 9 years earlier.
http://mixonline.com/mag/audio_ampex_selsync/

Fields did record in Les Paul's garage, btw..he made the Temperance Lecture and
"Glass of water" sketches there.

dl