When I was in first year Radio-TV Arts at Ryerson in 1965, I landed a daily
program on what was then still the student-run station CJRT. Nobody listening,
and just typical FM easy listening music and minimal yakking. My father kindly
airchecked me every day. On the Philips. At 15/16. I could stand to listen to
about ten minutes of each show..it was quite a while before I realized that the
music didn't really sound that draggy..

dl