Angel 65019 is definitely older than 1969. ARLD puts it in 1955. I have an
early Canadian pressing of it (Compo, before Capitol and EMI were linked) with
RCA matrix numbers F9-OP-2225/6, which is indeed 1955. 33S 1093 refers to him
"currently appearing in My Fair Lady", so that must be a revised liner note.
Angel 65019 is a reissue of 33S1093 with 4 extra tracks but the liner notes
make no reference to My Fair Lady (and are basically the same) but my Canadian
pressing has "The comedy star of My Fair Lady in a hilarious Angel record"
added on the front cover..so that puts it in 1956 or later. Go figure.

As far as I know, Riverside didn't start Judson till about 1957, unless Mike's
LP is on a different Judson label.

dl