Jack Honeycutt wrote:
> It is a long shot, but I thought I would toss this out in case we have
> any motion picture sound folks here.  I am looking for a schematic of
> the RCA PA-94 amp.  I am also looking for the amp, galvo, microphone,
> cables etc..  If anyone knows where I might find this hardware, please
> let me know.

There is a possibility that the schematic might be available thru the
Smithsonian.  Back in the 70s they received a collection of every piece
of printed material that RCA printed during that era from a long-time
RCA employee.  Elliot Sivovich showed it to me, and it even had things
as arcane as the tags tied onto power cords.

Mike Biel    [log in to unmask]