Elephant Alphabet sounds familiar..I think I have it. Will check.

The Gravedigger scene was issued on 78 (HMV C 3757, RCA Victor ..in DM 1273,
don't have the individual disc number handy), 45 (in RCA WCT 26), ten-inch LP
(RCA RCA LCT 5..no idea why the LP # didn't match the 45 #), 12-inch LP (RCA LM
1924). I don't know about the Caedmon Hamlet.

dl