I apologize for having to resend, but an eagle-eyed reader noticed an
error in my message, term commences October 2008. Corrected announcement
below.

Adolfo

Colleagues,

The Program for Cooperative Cataloging Standing Committee on Automation
is seeking a new member to serve a 3-year term, commencing October 2008.
The Committee currently consists of 8 members, representing both Program
member libraries and specific organizations that are members of, or
cooperate with, the PCC. They are:

Robert Bremer, OCLC liaison (OCLC)

Gary Charbonneau (Indiana University)

Jane Grawemeyer, Vendor liaison (SirsiDynix)

John Levy, CONSER liaison (Library of Congress)

Gary Strawn (Northwestern University)

Adolfo Tarango, Chair (University of California, San Diego)

Bob Thomas, (Western Washington University)

David Williamson, LC liaison (Library of Congress)

Members of the Committee are expected to attend both ALA Annual and
Midwinter meetings. The Chair invites librarians who are interested in
automation issues affecting the mission of the PCC to send a brief
statement via email to the Chair (email address below), explaining their
interest along with a brief CV. Please send your statement of interest
no later than Friday, October 10th.

Additional information on the Committee may be found at
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/automation.html.

Thanks for your consideration,

Adolfo R. Tarango

Chair, PCC SCA